Information Subject to Collection
We may collect and process the following data regarding you and your interests:
- Contact information from order forms or contact forms used to get in touch with the customer/visitor when necessary.
- Billing information that is collected used to bill/charge the customer/visitor for goods or services.
- Customer satisfaction surveys used for research and marketing purposes may require additional personal information to be disclosed at the visitor/users discretion as surveys are not mandatory to submit.
- Shopping, purchase and shipping history.
We may collect information about your computer. This may include your IP address, operating system, and browser types you are utilize to access this site. The purpose of collecting this data would be for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partnered network and clientele. This is statistical data about users/visitors browsing actions, search methods, and other patterns. The data is to collect resourceful data for technical development, marketing, and sales purposes.
This site utilizes cookies to distinguish you from other users of our sites. Cookies help with our mission to provide a good user experience when you browse our site(s).
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use SSL Encryption to unsure your privacy while visiting this site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any of our partners, subsidiaries or affiliated businesses;
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the result of government departments’ requests for data/information (such as police and other law enforcement agencies) your information may be provided should we determine right obligation to comply under legal precedents.